Australian Workforce Development Solutions has launched an exciting new job placement service aimed at putting you in touch with a student whose skills and experience may match the needs of your business.
At careersconnect@wsi you can advertise your company's position vacancies which will then be made available to all Western Sydney Institute students to access and respond with their application directly to you.
If you are looking to employ new staff, then careersconnect@wsi is the solution for you!
careersconnect@wsi will enable employers to:
- promote job vacancies to over 80,000 students
- target employment opportunities to select student/career groups
- promote and profile your company
- add, edit and close vacancies you have listed online
- view a history of all the previous vacancies you have listed
- maintain your contact details and set your company into appropriate employment categories
- add event you are running for students to search (employment related only)
- view TAFE NSW - Western Sydney Institute News and Events.
Employers can register to use this new service by visiting http://careersconnect.wsi.tafensw.edu.au/employers .
Contact the coordinator at careersconnect@wsi to enquire today!
Career Counselling and Equity Support
We offer Career Counselling and Equity Support Services. This includes assisting prospective and enrolled students in:
- matching study direction to individual career pathways and/or company succession planning
- specialist areas, including - disabilities, Aboriginal, and multi-cultural education services.
Click on the image to WSI's Career and Employment website.